LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I had both a happy and sad moment a half hour ago. I reunited someone with their cat. The cat had been hanging around our house for a while but disappeared for a few weeks. On Saturday I discovered that she had 2 kittens who are probably around 4-6 weeks old now. The cat's owner is going to keep the kittens.

TBH, as long as they were getting the kittens/mom fixed that'd be a 100% triumph for me. None of them were going to a shelter.
They were supposed to get the mom fixed but then she escaped and all the vets got shut and were only taking emergencies. The lady was nearly in tears when she said how glad she is that now they can get her fixed.
She thought I'd refused to give her cat back because of it being intact but I'm not pro-spay/neuter so all I said was how glad I was to get the cat back to her.
She was so happy to get her cat back that she offered one of the kittens once they were old enough to leave the mom but I declined because we already have 6 cats and my parents already said we can't keep anymore cats. She said that they'd keep the kittens though.

I haven’t seen it, but I’ve heard it’s great. It is on my watch list for sure.
I mean I am enamored with drag culture in general but these people's costuming and take on "horror drag" is like nothing I have ever seen. So creative, campy, and just plain weird(in a good way.) Weird to me is the highest compliment, with its opposite being boring/normal is a great insult. lol

I walk around calling all my animal little freaks because that is my highest verbal expression of love. :oops:

I mean I am enamored with drag culture in general but these people's costuming and take on "horror drag" is like nothing I have ever seen. So creative, campy, and just plain weird(in a good way.) Weird to me is the highest compliment, with its opposite being boring/normal is a great insult. lol

I walk around calling all my animal little freaks because that is my highest verbal expression of love. :oops:
I adore drag, and I adore horror. Put the two together, and it’s right up my alley. I’ve heard soooo much about Dragula, it’s slowly moving up my watch list. Everything about it seems amazing, and I’m kicking myself because I haven’t taken the time to watch it yet. I might watch the first episode tonight, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom