LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I left my mom the second I turned 18. Half my siblings are still hanging onto my mother for support, and the oldest is 36. I’m in my late 20’s, but my family believes in being very close and seeing each other often. My brothers have come begging for money lots of times, I would rather them hate me for having a decent life to be honest.
:goodpost:
x1 , but the incells will hang on forever.

I have a mixed bag.

I have a few Crevecoeur coming because I wanted to check out the breed. When we FINALLY move I want to have a conservation breed pen and probably a marans pen. My son LOVES polish....So I’m Checking out the Crevecoeurs.

I’ve had them on order for a while but earlier this week some more became available on their site. Then I got five each of buff laced and white capped black polish. I’ve got a list of people that want the extras, we just want one of each, but I went big on the order cause they’re so bad in shipping.

I also added partridge rock and Ancona to the order to add to the layers. My leghorn was taken by a hawk last week so I’ll probably keep an Ancona and a partridge rock.

Im going to have a gigantic brooder full for a couple days until I part off most of them. Chicks are so hot right now, I ordered extra to sell the rest and pay for my shipping upgrade and then chicks we will keep.

I have a mixed bag.

I have a few Crevecoeur coming because I wanted to check out the breed. When we FINALLY move I want to have a conservation breed pen and probably a marans pen. My son LOVES polish....So I’m Checking out the Crevecoeurs.

I’ve had them on order for a while but earlier this week some more became available on their site. Then I got five each of buff laced and white capped black polish. I’ve got a list of people that want the extras, we just want one of each, but I went big on the order cause they’re so bad in shipping.

I also added partridge rock and Ancona to the order to add to the layers. My leghorn was taken by a hawk last week so I’ll probably keep an Ancona and a partridge rock. I am not suggesting you are wrong I am just suggesting crested breeds do not work here.

Im going to have a gigantic brooder full for a couple days until I part off most of them. Chicks are so hot right now, I ordered extra to sell the rest and pay for my shipping upgrade and then chicks we will keep.
Crested breeds do not do well in our cllimate over winter in Texas. At least if you free range them too. I wish to save you a bit of pain and heartache as we are the funnel from north to south.''Ty for the timely update".

I have a mixed bag.

I also added partridge rock and Ancona to the order to add to the layers. My leghorn was taken by a hawk last week so I’ll probably keep an Ancona and a partridge rock.

I still totally support your descisions in choice. For me it is hard to choose betweenbreeds as their needs differ.

Back
Top Bottom