LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Oh man, I've had everything. Snakes, tarantulas, rabbits, fish, giant grasshoppers, mice, cats, dogs, now chickens... For a while I worked at a petstore and took care of everything, all sorts of lizards and amphibians and birds and rodents and stuff. I have a flesh eating beetle colony right now I'm still learning the ins and outs of. They clean skulls for me.

Alternative pets are really cool and great fun. But I too have a partner problem with my collecting. I don't think they'd let me get anything else any time soon right now. :p Except maybe a goat. D really wants a goat.

@ChocolateMouse Flesh eating beetle colony? Reminds me of the Scarab beetles from The Mummy movies haha. That's cool though. I think a goat could be fun also. I tried to tell my wife it is like a free lawn mowing service haha. Oh well I am happy with my chickens. I'm hoping for eggs soon because my RIRs are almost the right age

@Chickaritasowner, the beetles actually eat and do very little, it's the larvae that does the job. Cleans up bones for use in crafting and stuff.

I keep making the same argument to my partners and I keep getting vetoed. It even makes milk I say but noooo. We should just start a 'Gays for Goats' club and petition our partners to let us get them through mass peer pressure and powerpoint presentations. >_>

Back
Top Bottom