Lesson learned

vintage

Songster
Feb 25, 2021
Ky
I've been giving grapes as a treat and it had been no problem. They tore them up and ate them in pieces, until today. My BR swallowed one whole before it could be stolen. I can feel it in her crop, it'll be ok, right?

They are seedless grapes, grit is supplied in a feeder. They're 2 months old. After feeling her crop there seems to be more than one grape. I will definitely cut them up in the future, before today they had been tearing them up before eating so I thought nothing of it, I guess my BR is a glutton.

They are seedless grapes, grit is supplied in a feeder. They're 2 months old. After feeling her crop there seems to be more than one grape. I will definitely cut them up in the future, before today they had been tearing them up before eating so I thought nothing of it, I guess my BR is a glutton.
With grit, I'm sure it will be fine. I'm sure at least one of mine ate a whole loquat, seeds and all. I'm sure the big seeds would take a while to break down, but so far no ill effect. Or maybe it was pooped out whole already.:idunno

Back
Top Bottom