Lazy or lethargic chick?

You should hold off with Electrolytes and discontinue Vitamins until you're done with just Corid in plain water. Like Wyorp was saying, no Vit B as Corid is a Vitamin B1 blocker and that's how it works to get rid of the Cocci who are dependent on B1 to thrive. Corid really does work in solving Coccidiosis so long as you do it right. Give the levels described in the "Drench," and by Wyrop and they'll be fine even if they don't have it. I've dealt with this one time with chicks and Coach123 and Wyorp advised me through it.

I really can't thank y'all enough, I appreciate all the help and advice. I will definitely hold off on that. She's already improving, she ran a little bit and played with the other chickens more today than she has been.
You should hold off with Electrolytes and discontinue Vitamins until you're done with just Corid in plain water. Like Wyorp was saying, no Vit B as Corid is a Vitamin B1 blocker and that's how it works to get rid of the Cocci who are dependent on B1 to thrive. Corid really does work in solving Coccidiosis so long as you do it right. Give the levels described in the "Drench," and by Wyrop and they'll be fine even if they don't have it. I've dealt with this one time with chicks and Coach123 and Wyorp advised me through it.

I don't have pictures of her poop but I have a few of her. It did seem like her poop was soft/runny. She's just laying around mostly and seems like shes breathing kinda hard. I'm keeping an eye on her for the night until I can get the treatment for her tomorrow, hopefully I'm not too late getting it. The rest of the chick's are acting normal but can they have the treatment as well?
Glad to hear she's improving.

What breed is she supposed to be?

Back
Top Bottom