Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
:yesss:

My friend had a male English Bulldog named Meatball. His girlfriend's name was Sketti.

To be fair, Ham is a nickname. He also goes by Sledge. Registered name is Ironhide's Sledge Hammer.
We call mine Meaty, Bally, or Balls. His registered name is Sir Meaty Meatsalot. The breeder looked at us like we were idiots ... and we are, but so what.

My other two are rescues, but we felt they were entitled to big names too so dog#2 is Tattoo Roo & dog#3 is The Fanged Monkey.

We call mine Meaty, Bally, or Balls. His registered name is Sir Meaty Meatsalot. The breeder looked at us like we were idiots ... and we are, but so what.

My other two are rescues, but we felt they were entitled to big names too so dog#2 is Tattoo Roo & dog#3 is The Fanged Monkey.
Absolutely love it!!

Show her the back pack.

Crazy Balls.
9FE2AE46-9BCD-4754-BE92-41B656653D21.jpeg

I may have been wrong. The snood appears to be down past the end of the beak and the caruncles are impressive. Jake, he is.
He's so grown up!
He's in love with me and a couple of the chickens he wants to get at. He still sits on my lap and will "cheep" like a little poult, it is so funny. He's so sweet and loves everybody except wild birds, bunnies, and squirrels.

Back
Top Bottom