Kebonnix power cord

Hookedonquack

Hatching
Mar 2, 2021
I have the 12 egg incubator by Kebonnix and have misplaced the power cord. Cant find a site to save my life. Does anyone know the power cord specs for it?!

Cant find a website for them either. I guess they went out of business or was made in china.

Do you remember if it was just a power cord or did it have a box (transformer) on the cord?

Maybe try contacting the manufacturers through amazon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 84
I have the 12 egg incubator by Kebonnix and have misplaced the power cord. Cant find a site to save my life. Does anyone know the power cord specs for it?!
Hi! Just saw your post. Do you happen to have the operating instructions for that incubator? We got an incubator from a friend, but they no longer have the instructions.

We tried using a different power cord on a used Kebonnixs and the incubator went haywire and quit 4 days into an incubation. We just bought a brand new one. Here's contact info-"Kebonnixs-any questions please contact us: kebonnixs@eride-incubator,com"

Back
Top Bottom