Israel - Looking for reputable breeders

Yes to all questions :)

I want to know what breeds are available here, in eggs, chicks and adults. The variety of breeds in the States, and buying options are staggering. All I could find here was one small breeder (albeit a very good one) with a handful of different breeds.

This information may help me and others.

(Out of courtesy to our hosting platform, and to @Petra Pancake who prefers English, I'll stick to it if you don't mind).

No problem at all!
We have one of the best breeders, Asaf, he lives in the nord , kefar blum, see this link
http://www.lulyfarm.com
He has some very nice breeds, you can have them vaccinated for Marke's if you want.
And another is Lidor, "Barbunia" that I know what breeds he has, but I don't think that I suppose to say, he is in BYC,
@Balolo say something! :lol:

Last edited:
Hi @Mrs. Light Sussex - it may be a bit late to answer, but better late than never. Other than the above mentioned Luly Farm I don't know of any "proper" breeders. I got all my chickens from yad2, they were sold by small scale backyard breeders, for good or bad. On yad2 it's similar to buying a used car - you might make the lucky find of the century or just end up with the "lemons" that someone else weeds out of their flock. You have to rely on your own knowledge and the claims of the breeder regarding the question if the chickens are pure bred. The chickens sold via yad2 often aren't vaccinated and should be quarantined before integrating them. It's sort of the opposite of a "reputable breeder", but (often) a lot cheaper, and as I said, you can get lucky there sometimes.

A link to my Fb page is attached :
https://m.facebook.com/tarnegolee/

I'm certified by ministry of agriculture to vaccinate poultry, so all my birds are vaccinated (list of vaccinations is long).never i sell a chick who is not vaccinated.

it is true that yad2 is a source for finding chickens but sadly , we are still very far from a market where birds are well taken care of . one more side of it the pure breeds- 95% of RIR are far from being pure but still sold as they are.

Back
Top Bottom