ISO Welsummer Bantam Hatching Eggs

Just an update in case someone is interested.
This late in season, Meyer Hatchery did not have bantam Welsummer chicks (only males-and I wasn't going to pay shipping to get only males) nor bantam Welsummer eggs available. They did have bantam mixed eggs available. I contacted them and was told they read the order comments and take comments into account if possible. I gambled and added comments to a bantam mixed egg order that my preference was Welsummer bantam eggs. I think they mark their eggs so if there is interest, I can post my results once I receive shipment in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck.

Just an update in case someone is interested.
This late in season, Meyer Hatchery did not have bantam Welsummer chicks (only males-and I wasn't going to pay shipping to get only males) nor bantam Welsummer eggs available. They did have bantam mixed eggs available. I contacted them and was told they read the order comments and take comments into account if possible. I gambled and added comments to a bantam mixed egg order that my preference was Welsummer bantam eggs. I think they mark their eggs so if there is interest, I can post my results once I receive shipment in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck.
No bantam welsummer eggs in the assortment. And it looks like they will no longer carry them next year. I saw some reviews disappointed that the eggs were not brown

Back
Top Bottom