ISO Partridge Plymouth Rock hatching eggs

This is a rare variety in the US. Norman Enise has excellent stock in Maryland. He does not ship eggs or birds. Would require going to his farm or meeting him at a poultry show. He must go to more than the New England show. If you are interested in that PM me and I'll give you his contact.

This is a rare variety in the US. Norman Enise has excellent stock in Maryland. He does not ship eggs or birds. Would require going to his farm or meeting him at a poultry show. He must go to more than the New England show. If you are interested in that PM me and I'll give you his contact.
That’s a bit too far for me to travel at the moment but thanks so much for the information. I am settling for barred rocks for now but if I get a chance to go to a poultry show I will keep an eye out for partridge rocks.

I would be interested in his contact info. I've been looking for years for them. I used to raise them as a kid and he would be with in driving distance for me.

I live in West Virginia and would be interested in Normans contact info!

Back
Top Bottom