ISO: Cream Legbar, Black Copper Maran hatching eggs- Beaumont TX

Pics

Jesitxmarie

Chirping
Sep 17, 2022
Would like to add Cream Legbar and Black Copper Maran to my flock. All the hatcheries I’m looking at online are already sold out. Any one have any hatching eggs? I’m near Beaumont, TX. Thanks!!

Would like to add Cream Legbar and Black Copper Maran to my flock. All the hatcheries I’m looking at online are already sold out. Any one have any hatching eggs? I’m near Beaumont, TX. Thanks!!
I’m setting up some in the next few weeks. Once I collect what I’m going to hatch, I’ll have more available. I’m in the Texas hill country

You have both breeds? Are they pure bred? Any photos of the parents? And price per egg? Thank you for reaching out!

I have Shetland hens, Black Copper Marans, Isbars, Cream Legbars, Belfeilders from Greenfire farms lines. I have Welsummer, Olive Eggers, Americanas from deer run farm. The welsummer rooster is beautiful but a mean bastard and I was going to eliminate him and not breed him. I was deciding if I was going to just throw the hens in with the americanas and olive eggers to create more olive eggers.
I have one Bresse rooster from green fire farms. Not sure what to do with him. I was thinking a Belfielder cross?

I have Shetland hens, Black Copper Marans, Isbars, Cream Legbars, Belfeilders from Greenfire farms lines. I have Welsummer, Olive Eggers, Americanas from deer run farm. The welsummer rooster is beautiful but a mean bastard and I was going to eliminate him and not breed him. I was deciding if I was going to just throw the hens in with the americanas and olive eggers to create more olive eggers.
I have one Bresse rooster from green fire farms. Not sure what to do with him. I was thinking a Belfielder cross?

Attachments

• 6CBED5A9-6DB3-478E-A1C9-421AF2391F44.jpeg
    6CBED5A9-6DB3-478E-A1C9-421AF2391F44.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 19

Attachments

• A65D958D-8C9B-4780-9E39-FDBF2FB4B7A0.jpeg
    A65D958D-8C9B-4780-9E39-FDBF2FB4B7A0.jpeg
    693.1 KB · Views: 20

Attachments

• 4F2117CE-3387-4947-B11F-54A923D5525C.jpeg
    4F2117CE-3387-4947-B11F-54A923D5525C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom