Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Damn. How big?
I"m not sure abut the one today. I just see the spotters up and am watching the smaller slurry bomber making runs. Yesterday's seems ot be containe at aroun 300 acres. It's windy as hell though today and all week, so they're jumping on them fast to keep them down.

Belief it or not @Brooks_ most of them are just normal people that for different reasons got caught up in some ****. Most come from really bad upbringings. That is not an excuse, of course. But, some just need some guidance, especially after being lockdown for many years. Everything is against them. It is better for us that they are successful at least to some extent.

And, of course, there are those that there is not enough help in world for them, and they don't deserve it if there was.

And, no I am not a bleeding heart. Far, far from that.

Belief it or not @Brooks_ most of them are just normal people that for different reasons got caught up in some ****. Most come from really bad upbringings. That is not an excuse, of course. But, some just need some guidance, especially after being lockdown for many years. Everything is against them. It is better for us that they are successful at least to some extent.

And, of course, there are those that there is not enough help in world for them, and they don't deserve it if there was.

And, no I am not a bleeding heart. Far, far from that.
I am a firm believer in second chances. So much so that I support restoring 2A to felons.

I am a firm believer in second chances. So much so that I support restoring 2A to felons.
Here in Alabama it is hard to get those back for any crime that had a w involved. It is like less than 2 percent. They have to be off parole or EOS and then apply for a pardon. But, with a v crime it is almost always no, and if they get the pardon it is usually a conditional that gives voting rights back but not GR. They have to really be an upstanding citizens for several years for that to even be a possibility.

Here in Alabama it is hard to get those back for any crime that had a w involved. It is like less than 2 percent. They have to be off parole or EOS and then apply for a pardon. But, with a v crime it is almost always no, and if they get the pardon it is usually a conditional that gives voting rights back but not GR. They have to really be an upstanding citizens for several years for that to even be a possibility.
Probably not much different here. Just stating what I support.

Back
Top Bottom