Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

It's a pond swan decoy. They're supposed to deter geese and keep them away from the pond.

Allegedly.

The geese don't really seem to be very deterred though. Would probably be more effective if the groundskeepers at the golf course moved the swans periodically during the day.
Ah, so like the fake owls you can put in your garden to deter most little munchers? Yeah, those things work awesome! But you do have to move them. I move mine every morning and they work like a charm. Unless the wind blows the bobble head part away... Then they deter nothing AND you have to go find the head. 😑

Question: What is the word for when guy coworkers take extra care of female coworkers, without being chauvinistic? 🤔 There has to be a word for it, and I cannot find it.

Question: What is the word for when guy coworkers take extra care of female coworkers, without being chauvinistic? 🤔 There has to be a word for it, and I cannot find it.
musik heidi GIF by funk

It's called being a gentleman. Any idiot woman who says we don't need men is just that, an idiot

Back
Top Bottom