Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

And brown
Mean Girls Halloween GIF

Yeah, filthy critters for sure.

I use a puppy pad under the goof ball pup's water bowl. It works great right there with the water bowl, but it sure doesn't keep him from dripping a trail from the water bowl for 10 feet or more.
Ugh, dogs
Mine was making a mess too and I learned that trick. Funny enough after I put a puppy pad down he either cleaned up his act or those things are incredible.
I haven't noticed it or anything around it wet and 2 weeks later it's a little dirty but still looks great besides that.
I tried to train Thor to let me wipe his mouth after he drank. That lasted about 2 hours
So I had a pretty cool evening, my daughter got married. It was beautiful she sure was. The groom seems like a pretty cool dude. Especially considering what kind of fish are in the sea these days.
Congrats!

Wishing the bride and groom the best.
Thanks. It was kinda western themed and played all the Good old school Tracey Lawrence, Brooks and Dunn style country music. Alot better than ghetto trash these days even if I'm not that big into country. Woukd have been nice to hear a lil old school drowning pool or Linkin park but whatever it was nice

Yeah, filthy critters for sure.

I use a puppy pad under the goof ball pup's water bowl. It works great right there with the water bowl, but it sure doesn't keep him from dripping a trail from the water bowl for 10 feet or more.
I'd forgotten what messy drinkers dogs are. The cat is so dainty and tidy.

Back
Top Bottom