Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

1708052520692.png

Healthy maybe but mentally healthy, no
Works for me. I’ve never claimed to be mentally healthy

It did say in moderation like with everything. I think some everyday is even good for you as long as you limit it to like one normal size bar.
I have a couple of bars in the freezer that I have a piece of from time to time. Then I have stashes of Lindor/Lindt truffles all throughout the house. I have several of those a day 😅

I usually get one of these big bars from the dollar store. Dollar General has one and it is good, but then Family Dollar has this other brand that says it is Premium (I don't know what makes one Premium and the other not) but it taste a lot better. They both cost 1$. One of those a day might be going past moderation maybe, Idk. I can usually limit myself to a half one, or go for days and not eat any at all.
I’m not sure I could go a day without. Sure I could cut back, but I think I’d go through withdrawal if I just skipped the dark chocolate one day 😅

But, those d8mn chocolate covered cherries I just cannot control, and if they are in the house and I start on one then several more are going to follow.
That’s understandable. Chocolate and fruit is pretty irresistible.

Works for me. I’ve never claimed to be mentally healthy
This 👆is true

I have a couple of bars in the freezer that I have a piece of from time to time. Then I have stashes of Lindor/Lindt truffles all throughout the house. I have several of those a day 😅

I’m not sure I could go a day without. Sure I could cut back, but I think I’d go through withdrawal if I just skipped the dark chocolate one day 😅
I think you will be fine

That’s understandable. Chocolate and fruit is pretty irresistible.
Yeah, I love cherries and I love dark chocolate so a really great combination

Back
Top Bottom