Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I’m sorry, that is horrible
I earn next to nothing, and am on disability. But next to nothing is too much, and they do not care that I am court-ordered to see a psychiatrist weekly. They yanked my insurance when I turned 21, and they deny me every single time that I apply for it. I cannot afford $100+ weekly in psyche bills, and I most definitely cannot afford to go to a hospital for any reason. And people wonder why I am bitter and anti-all hospitals (there are other reasons, but the reasons just keep piling up). 🛑🏥🛑

Here is to hoping that it is an allergy, because I told my boss that I would come in at 10am tomorrow and work to close. 🤞🏻

I earn next to nothing, and am on disability. But next to nothing is too much, and they do not care that I am court-ordered to see a psychiatrist weekly. They yanked my insurance when I turned 21, and they deny me every single time that I apply for it. I cannot afford $100+ weekly in psyche bills, and I most definitely cannot afford to go to a hospital for any reason. And people wonder why I am bitter and anti-all hospitals (there are other reasons, but the reasons just keep piling up). 🛑🏥🛑

Here is to hoping that it is an allergy, because I told my boss that I would come in at 10am tomorrow and work to close. 🤞🏻
I’m sorry :hugs hopefully it’s just an allergy :fl

cat-door.gif

cat door close.gif

Back
Top Bottom