Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

The formula behind that?
formula.jpg

Which means:

Resized_Resized_20240125_171551.jpeg

Last edited:
We get blue milk cause we basically just drink it in protein shakes and it dose not go bad nearly as fast as whole milk. If we get whole milk usually it'll go bad before we drink it all

Is that skim milk?
I'm somewhat ignorant on some of these things because I've largely had raw milk.
Luke Skywalker Milk GIF by Star Wars

@tripletfeb

Hey, Triple Threat, I have been reading up on butter and margarine. Does your LOL Butt come from grass or grain fed cows?

I have also been reading up on lard and Crisco. So, now that they are not having so many workers falling into the vats when they are making it and staying there long enough to decompose, it sounds like it might be okay. The name just does something to me, though. I mean it just sounds nasty, but I guess I can get over that. Crisco on the other sounds a lot like margarine.

@tripletfeb

Hey, Triple Threat, I have been reading up on butter and margarine. Does your LOL Butt come from grass or grain fed cows?

I have also been reading up on lard and Crisco. So, now that they are not having so many workers falling into the vats when they are making it and staying there long enough to decompose, it sounds like it might be okay. The name just does something to me, though. I mean it just sounds nasty, but I guess I can get over that. Crisco on the other sounds a lot like margarine.
LOL butter comes from both grain fed and grass fed cows. Meaning, the cows eat both. My family farm feeds their cows grain and hay so I know this to be fact. However, they might have a butter from exclusively grass fed cows, I really don't know. And you are correct in that Crisco is much like margarine. It does taste different, more like lard. But it's important in pie crusts and my grandmother's shortcake recipe. Here is a picture of the Crisco in my pantry, as you can see, vegetable oils are the main ingredients. But it became popular because it is "heart healthy"
IMG_20240125_232513981.jpg

Seriously, I am pretty sure on the other side of Texas is a different world. When we say Southern that would never come to mind. That is desert people after all.
???
Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

Sometimes I think Ohio is the lost tribe of the south, or at least parts of it.
1000007125.jpg

But nooooooo. Y'all blame the metric users for being weird.
Jesus it's not that much 😭

I've only drunk a gallon in a day a few times
:frow
@MACCanadianCoop, it's 27.2 C and cloudy. I just thought you'd want to know about the struggle down here. :p
i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Back
Top Bottom