Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

That's a decent amount, esp farther south. We are in the secondary snowbelt up here so we are used to more until the lake freezes over.
Yeah, my aunt lives in Cleveland, they always get a ton of snow from the lake

Even my land in West Virginia got about four inches so far. According to my weather app at least
Oh nice. I was talking to a friend in Va and where I live is apparently supposed to get snow too, I’ll believe it when I see it though

You think I'm gonna tolerate that kind of crap.from a dog?
I think this one must be broken.
He probably just got anxious/nervous in the car. Maribelle used to have to go potty as soon as we arrived at our destination. The vet, Petsmart, friend's house, the park, wherever... she was going to poop.

Yeah plus he’s still a baby. He’ll probably grow out of it.
Depends. Some dogs don't like riding. Maribelle always got super anxious. Anya would projectile vomit everywhere in the car. Eevee is fine. Romanoff get's a little motion sick and burps a lot. Anna couldn't care less. She watches for a bit and then curls up like a little poodle ball in the back seat.

Depends. Some dogs don't like riding. Maribelle always got super anxious. Anya would projectile vomit everywhere in the car. Eevee is fine. Romanoff get's a little motion sick and burps a lot. Anna couldn't care less. She watches for a bit and then curls up like a little poodle ball in the back seat.
Ohhhh okay that’s interesting

You have a dog named Eevee?
Please tell me it’s very brown and fluffy.

You have a dog named Eevee?
Please tell me it’s very brown and fluffy.

Back
Top Bottom