Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Idk, I thought I heard about like recalls or something for one of the blue ones
I really like making my own best. That's all I eat in the summer. Maybe you should go that route. Stay away from all that fancy like store bought stuff.

Are they too creamy? I found them much creamier compared to the store brand ice cream I typically buy when I want junk food.
Breyers is ice chips. Not creamy at all. And Ben and Jerry's is just nasty. I don't like their flavors, they are over priced, political crap
Her palette is not as sophisticated. Must be a midwest thing.
Liking Ben and Jerry's is a "sophisticated palette"? Then I'm glad I don't have one

I tell you who makes great ice cream though… Tillamook!!!
Never heard of it
Tillamook is OK. Bluebell is also pretty good and a little cheaper. I'll go for 31 flavors over any store-bought brand every time. Handels is pretty good too. Their market penetration is pretty light, only a handful of what seems to be random states. They're based out of Ohio.
Bluebell is ok. Handels is good. We have a dairy here in Ohio called Smith's. They make really good ice cream. I only buy their milk
I really like making my own best. That's all I eat in the summer. Maybe you should go that route. Stay away from all that fancy like store bought stuff.
🤜🤛

Back
Top Bottom