Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Said many a woman on their way up the ladder.
I have no interest in advancing. I am very happy with my position, and I always tell them that I am happy with it; though I did tell them yesterday that I was also interested in learning to work the line and waitressing so I could be more useful. I stayed almost 3 hours past end of shift because I refused to leave the cleaning of my station to my boss. He gave me 1 beer while I was on the clock. I chugged 2 more after clocking out and I hung around for another hour with them. I fully intended to walk but it was very late, very cold, the hill up to my house was a sheet of ice, and their beer has a much higher content than store-bought beer (I did not know this, or I would have stopped at just the 1). All of that led to me asking for a ride. Plus, I love my boss (by boss, I mean the manager, not owner; though the owner is amazing, too.), so I was happy to be able to chat with him. šŸ˜Š
Easiest $20 he will ever make. šŸ¤£

I think she meant pepping. Like the pep rallies we used to have in school.
Who couldn't imagine her out there cheering, swinging pom poms around throat punchjing people and making it look like an accident.
How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

I would never....

Be a cheerleader

Back
Top Bottom