Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

How could a memory card break? It's smaller than a sim card and goes in the same slot. So, you pay for Cloud but have room on your phone? That doesn't make sense
Of course it can mess up. Any kind of storage like that can and eventually will give up the ghost. That is why you had better have everything stored on more than one place or have a cloud lol

Apple gives you 5gb free cloud. If you fill that up you can get more for 95 cents unless it has gone up. I don't worry about the cloud too much, but it is good if your phone breaks or switching phones because it makes everything so much easier to move and not worry about losing anything.

Last edited:
Of course it can mess up. Any kind of storage like that can and eventually will give up the ghost. That is why you had better have everything stored on more than one place or have a cloud lol

Apple gives you 5gb free cloud. If you fill that up you can get more for 95 cents unless it has gone up. I don't worry about the cloud too much, but it is good if your phone breaks or switching phones because it makes everything so much easier to move and not worry about losing anything.
Exactly lol

Like I said, people like what they like. I hate Apple anything, think they are way too overpriced and have barely any memory. So, I'll stick with Android, never had issue with it. You can get any brand phone you want, Samsung, Moto, whatever. I think it's a brand loyalty thing. And you're right, I'll never own an Apple to compare so maybe that makes my opinon invalid. I don't really care
But, you don't like Jennifer either so, you know

I back my pictures up to my pc. It's free and some company doesn't have control of my pictures. And if you have a Google account and switch phones, everything moves over to the new phone from Google
But, you don't like Jennifer either so, you know
Of course not, I have good taste

Back
Top Bottom