Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Went to an outdoor wedding today. In Ohio. In October. It was 50° and raining. Who the hell plans an outdoor wedding in Ohio in October?! I don't think my core temp will ever go up
Just don't go to New Hampshire for a wedding at anytime. I hear they get really wild up there

Just don't go to New Hampshire for a wedding at anytime. I hear they get really wild up there
Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by Uninterrupted

Went to an outdoor wedding today. In Ohio. In October. It was 50° and raining. Who the hell plans an outdoor wedding in Ohio in October?! I don't think my core temp will ever go up
Well my daughter has one planned.... outdoors in Missouri in October.
IDK why these people don't think about us when they plan these things. SMDH

Well, if you get married, and don't have a wedding everyone gets pissed. If you have a wedding, everyone has a complaint.

New plan.... Just send everyone an invite to your divorce proceedings. If they never happen, you never have to worry about it. If they do happen, all the invitees will feel bad for you and not bitch about the ceremony!

Well, if you get married, and don't have a wedding everyone gets pissed. If you have a wedding, everyone has a complaint.

New plan.... Just send everyone an invite to your divorce proceedings. If they never happen, you never have to worry about it. If they do happen, all the invitees will feel bad for you and not bitch about the ceremony!
I politely diasgree. Every girl's First Wedding should be special. :p
(Maybe I'm old fashion.)

Back
Top Bottom