Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

1696828871060.png

Never noticed anything different here, but we have never been a conforming bunch.

But, then again, I guess we did conform. We did whatever we wanted to do like always
Ya there may of been more people out since quite a few quit going to work and had to find something to occupy their time.
Around here we were pretty hard core on staying 6' apart while standing in lines. That was cool when some idiot tried to get up on ya and you got to be like.... hey, hey get back to your X.
Going to big box stores and watching people fail and panic with the one way aisles was sometimes entertaining too.

The keyboard I use for my work laptop gave up the ghost yesterday so I had to order a new one. Playing with it on my main desktop battlestation this weekend to get used to the typewrite style round keycaps before I have to use it all week to send grumpy emails to co-workers. Not everyone's cuppa, I know but I'm easily amused and distracted by shiny things.

View attachment 3654254
I just got a new keyboard too. I opted for the square keys though. I thought the round ones would throw me off to much.
My new ladies!!! Isa browns, silver laced wyandotte, prairie bluebell egger, and sapphire gems. Better pictures coming as soon as they go in the coopView attachment 3654304
What happened to the old ladies?

Back
Top Bottom