Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Does death count as a retirement plan?
1689923780623.png

Yea, and also searched how to take money out of a cash register without getting caught, how much is a bus ticket from Bham to Nashville and a few other things that they said they would not share that would show her state of mind but they didn't want to violate her privacy. Then, she stole a robe and toilet paper from her work when she left, stopped to get her and her mom some fast food, then to Target for snacks before driving 600 yards down the side of the interstate with her flashers on telling 911 she was seeing a toddler walking (fast toddler) that dozens of other vehicles passing by didn't see. Her purse, phone, and apple watch left at the car, food for her and her mom also left (since her mom knew she was suppose to get it) but the robe, toilet paper, and snacks were not in the car. Then, kidnapped by Trump (white man with orange hair and a bald spot on back-had to be Trump) and put in a trailer of an 18 wheeler, escaped like spider man, but caught again, taken to a house, naked pictures taken of her but not molested by Trump and one of his women, fed cheese crackers by the woman while the woman played with her hair, put into a car but not bound because Trump and his girl didn't want to put marks on her wrist, escaped again, luckily close to her parents house, ran through the woods and made it home. Seen walking down the street of her parents house on Ring door cameras alone. Had a busted lip and a tear in her shirt, but okay other than that. Had $106 stuck in her sock.
They should give this girl a job in Hollywood as a screenwriter, because she will never make it as a sham artist for sure.
Yeah, she's nuts
I was getting things out of my vehicle yesterday, and bringing them in the house. Had the door open and hear a light knock. I go out and there is a woman standing in my carport, hands me a card and says she is from the funeral home in case I needed their services. I was a bit taken back and asked her if she knew something that I didn't know. Then, she offered me a discount price on burning me. WTH Undertakers doing door to door soliciting now. Times must be hard for everyone. I didn't know how difficult they may be so, I took her card and warily made my way back into the house and locked the door, and sat there with my 9mm for awhile pondering what just happened.
She's nuts too. And all I had was some guy trying to sell me "fast internet"

Back
Top Bottom