Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Just popping in for a hot minute so you all know I'm not dead. Had a rough few weeks. Had bad storms that knocked out power for a while and had people up and down the street and even towns farther away that had no power for days. Thankfully ours wasn't out that long and we will be able to get the generator up and running so that the thugs hatching in my incubator didn't die.
I had one of my sheep lamb unexpectedly but she had a problem and the lamb didn't make it. 💔 It was certainly not for lack of trying on our part.
And Diego's mother has lived a bit longer than the doctor's predicted but she is now at the point where she can't get out of bed and is in terrible pain. I don't think it will be much longer before she passes.

And.... I finished the cross stitch
20230718_114516.jpg
20230719_123854.jpg

Isadora approves. 👌
Aggressive hug.gif

Just popping in for a hot minute so you all know I'm not dead. Had a rough few weeks. Had bad storms that knocked out power for a while and had people up and down the street and even towns farther away that had no power for days. Thankfully ours wasn't out that long and we will be able to get the generator up and running so that the thugs hatching in my incubator didn't die.
I had one of my sheep lamb unexpectedly but she had a problem and the lamb didn't make it. 💔 It was certainly not for lack of trying on our part.
And Diego's mother has lived a bit longer than the doctor's predicted but she is now at the point where she can't get out of bed and is in terrible pain. I don't think it will be much longer before she passes.

And.... I finished the cross stitch View attachment 3582188View attachment 3582190
When I scrolled down, I only saw a portion of the first picture and thought you were posting a baby bump. lol

I did too! Our beans will be ready for first picking next week. Our peas are finished now. Did anyone one else have a great pea year? We got way more than we could use (or had freezer room for if I want room for other things yet this year). We put 45 pint and 10 quarts in the freezer! I had my sister come pick after we had enough, and she got enough for her family for the year too (her patch didn't do well this year).
Mine haven't grown the peas yet. They're flowering and growing still. Trying to put one of my sunflowers in a chokehold

I’m dead :lau the hairs weird me out too. The lobsters were supposedly delicious but I didn’t eat one. My dad did all the cooking so he’s to blame for the onions and burgers 🤣😜 usually he cooks them rare but not today.

Also there was homemade potato salad too but I didn’t get a picture. It was really good though.

And.... I finished the cross stitch View attachment 3582188View attachment 3582190
I'm really sorry to hear all this. Except the cross stitch, that looks really good. :hugs and ♥️to you

Back
Top Bottom