Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Upcoming genius. 😂
I don't know her IQ, but she took the ACT once and got a 33. She was a straight A student all her life except her senior year in High School when all the Covid teaching started. It was a mess, not knowing from one week to the other, if you were going to be in the class room or on computed with the rest of the class and the teacher. She decided it was all too stupid and blew if all off. Even with being a B-C student her senior year she graduated 5th in her class. She has taken some time off and supports herself in another state while living with BF who will finish college in about 1 1/2 years.
Then they will come home and hopefully she will have decided what she wants to do with her life. She talked her whole senior year about taking a year off before college. We shall see what happens.

I don't know her IQ, but she took the ACT once and got a 33. She was a straight A student all her life except her senior year in High School when all the Covid teaching started. It was a mess, not knowing from one week to the other, if you were going to be in the class room or on computed with the rest of the class and the teacher. She decided it was all too stupid and blew if all off. Even with being a B-C student her senior year she graduated 5th in her class. She has taken some time off and supports herself in another state while living with BF who will finish college in about 1 1/2 years.
Then they will come home and hopefully she will have decided what she wants to do with her life. She talked her whole senior year about taking a year off before college. We shall see what happens.
She sounds like a smart, independent young woman. You must be very proud! ❤️

33 is pretty darn good.

Good thing I'm not needing them then
I only learned anything about children by taking child care courses before becoming a nanny. Once the little bundle of giggling skin got here, it was sink or swim. I had to learn a lot as I went because those courses did not touch on even a small portion of what I actually needed to know.

Back
Top Bottom