Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I did not blow away last night for anyone wondering. Minimal damage that I saw before leaving for work, but I'll check everything when I get home.
Screenshot_20230228-152540_Chrome.jpg
Hopefully yours fared better than my trailer park did back last fall. Though I'd be a bit worried if yours didn't

Aw auntie, you're not dumb!

I just wanted to clarify, because for all I knew north California started at LA or something. (Cuz America ideas of North, west and south are not....um...shall we say metric?)
Especially if you're Jacin, right?
Lisa Simpson Episode 24 GIF by The Simpsons

Ummm...that's Bollywood.
koffee with karan bollywood GIF
Badhaai Ho Bollywood GIF

Pee-can? Or pih-cahn? Which is correct down there?
Puh-khan. Unless you hail from a swamp, and I hear they say Buh-khan. Pee-can makes me ill.
Question for all of you: How do you pronounce "caramel"? 🤔
Care-ah-mel is correct. People tend to say car-muhl though.
What are you doing with my birds?
Blanche - spit take.gif

Where?
1677861335915.jpeg

It’s baked haddock again with roasted potatoes, squash, and roll, or clam chowder, or salad. I knew it was going to be fish so I made myself a ham sandwich lol except we ran out of cheese and mayo so it’s just mustard on it lol 🤮
Oh be a grown up and eat it.
View attachment 3420445Hopefully yours fared better than my trailer park did back last fall. Though I'd be a bit worried if yours didn't
I don't do prefabs. The geese eat them and then I get annoyed and set them on fire.

Especially if you're Jacin, right?
Lisa Simpson Episode 24 GIF by The Simpsons

Ummm...that's Bollywood.
koffee with karan bollywood GIF
Badhaai Ho Bollywood GIF

Puh-khan. Unless you hail from a swamp, and I hear they say Buh-khan. Pee-can makes me ill.

Care-ah-mel is correct. People tend to say car-muhl though.

View attachment 3420473
Where?
View attachment 3420474

Oh be a grown up and eat it.

I don't do prefabs. The geese eat them and then I get annoyed and set them on fire.
Oh no, I just meant hopefully your pens were more sturdy than the 5 year old prefab I have

Back
Top Bottom