Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Merry Christmas eve y'all
Resized_20221224_133141.jpeg

I remember seeing a flaming hot mountain dew a few months back. Looked nasty
Absolutely not. Ew, no, yhat one was disgusting
Voltage. If I must poison myself with a MD
Second favorite.
Eww. Wonder if it tasted like cheetos. Lemme guess, it was red/orange. What do they even do to it?
Chile I think
Ohh. I don't think I've ever seen that
How?! Hold

that’s awesome. they all look great. i have a tenant who does it and if i could commit to a color/finish i’d bring something in to get wrapped.
That's the great thing about wrap. You don't have to commit like paint. Pick something then after a few years when you're not committed anymore remove it. And if you like leasing or trading a vehicle in every few years the best thing to do is drive it to get wrapped straight from the dealership. Then get it removed on your way to trade it in and the paint will look exactly as when yiu bought it. Protects from the sun. That's how wrap started as paint protection film. It was clear to protect from rock chips and stuff and someone had the idea to color it and there it went. Obviously PPF is still done too but that's how wrap got started

That's the great thing about wrap. You don't have to commit like paint. Pick something then after a few years when you're not committed anymore remove it. And if you like leasing or trading a vehicle in every few years the best thing to do is drive it to get wrapped straight from the dealership. Then get it removed on your way to trade it in and the paint will look exactly as when yiu bought it. Protects from the sun. That's how wrap started as paint protection film. It was clear to protect from rock chips and stuff and someone had the idea to color it and there it went. Obviously PPF is still done too but that's how wrap got started
my daily is a lease. i was just thinking it’d be a great way to keep the paint fresh on a lease.

ok i think you sold me.

Back
Top Bottom