Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Sinkhole Acres needs 100' more of WW fence and probably at least 1 more hoop added to the rainy day area. On a personal note, vacation is still on but son 2a (using standby/points) is flying in a couple days later. Forecast is not great either. Legit freezing some nights.
Is Sinkhole Acres the actual name?

And by that you mean blown down the ravine? How I read it before.
Yes, Ms. BarbieQ. She didn't run off, though. She was on top of the hill in the pigpen but the kill shot convulsions sent her down the hill, through their electric fence, off a ravine, and into the creek.
Thank God we had an electric winch.View attachment 3350517
My bad! I legit thought she was going to make you work for that bacon. lol

Sinkhole Acres needs 100' more of WW fence and probably at least 1 more hoop added to the rainy day area. On a personal note, vacation is still on but son 2a (using standby/points) is flying in a couple days later. Forecast is not great either. Legit freezing some nights.
Fairy Tail Farms needs a wealthy investor. I really want to finish the pens I started and get the new ones done before spring so everything can be set up for breeding in the proper manner.

BTW, Isa, are your geese dumb like mine? I've got fertile eggs in the incubator right now.

Fairy Tail Farms needs a wealthy investor. I really want to finish the pens I started and get the new ones done before spring so everything can be set up for breeding in the proper manner.
How many new ones are you adding?
BTW, Isa, are your geese dumb like mine? I've got fertile eggs in the incubator right now.
Ooh, I wish! But no, no dummies here.

Here's the bacon recipe I'm using
20221215_125952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom