Introduction

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

Ive had chickens for a year now, I got into bantams to help with a seasonal locust issue that arises every summer
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
9 chickens and adding 14 chicks this week
(3) What breeds do you have?
Bantam Columbian rock
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
How sweet and friendly they are
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Professional artist for 15 years, exotic reptile keeper, fisherwoman
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I am a commercial mushroom grower, outdoors enthusiast, have 2 dogs and a cat and many reptiles
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Byc always pops up in Google search and there is so much info here so I finally decided to join
Welcome to BYC. I would love to see pictures of your flock.

Welcome to BYC. I would love to see pictures of your flock.
Thank you for the welcome! Here is some pics of my flock, I also have 13 new chicks for this year, consisting of some frizzles, 2 colors of old English and some brahmas, all bantam as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1804.jpeg
    IMG_1804.jpeg
    662.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1391.jpeg
    IMG_1391.jpeg
    509.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    583.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    395.1 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for the welcome! Here is some pics of my flock, I also have 13 new chicks for this year, consisting of some frizzles, 2 colors of old English and some brahmas, all bantam as well.
Oh heavens, how adorable! ❤️

Is that marker on those two chicks or were they eating strawberries? ☺️ They're so darned cute!

Back
Top Bottom