Info about d'uccles?? Also can I get some diagrams of any poultry anatomy??

sunny_bellyboo

Songster
Dec 28, 2019
Ohio
Hello everyone, my next show is still pretty far away. Here's what has happened recently:
  • I re-enrolled to 4-H
  • I'm only doing poultry this year
  • I've decided on taking d'uccles
  • I joined the avian team
  • I've forgot most parts of a chicken
So if anyone could give me info on d'uccles or chicken facts/ anatomy please help! @Wyorp Rock @21hens-incharge @cluckmecoop7 @Butterscotchbitesfinger

Hi, :frow thanks for tagging me! I don't own that breed, so I probably won't be of much help. I need to log out, so I can't give you much info right now but I have this so far.
- Clucky
Also known as Barbu D'Uccles, these pint-sized birds have personality by the bucketful, they love your company and will often fly up to your arm or shoulder to sit there and chat with you. D'Uccles' are true bantams meaning there is no large fowl counterpart for the bird.

Hi, :frow thanks for tagging me! I don't own that breed, so I probably won't be of much help. I need to log out, so I can't give you much info right now but I have this so far.
- Clucky
Also known as Barbu D'Uccles, these pint-sized birds have personality by the bucketful, they love your company and will often fly up to your arm or shoulder to sit there and chat with you. D'Uccles' are true bantams meaning there is no large fowl counterpart for the bird.

Back
Top Bottom