Indian runner what wrong with her

Pekin747

Songster
Feb 20, 2019
Ireland
I found this on my indian runner this evening i dont know what it is or how to treat it please any on who can help here please let me know she is eati g and drink ive her seperated only difference js she is a lot quieter than normal
It's a definite hard lump that seems like bumblefoot but

Attachments

• 20200513_185450.jpg
    20200513_185450.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200513_185316.jpg
    20200513_185316.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 4
It could possess a large bacterial load. Work by applying a antimicrobial [poultry safe] spray. It might soften up. It could be anything from a cyst to tumor to bacteria infection- if you have access to a vet that is what I recommend.

If you try to pull it out like that video- fair warning. If it's next to a blood vessel your bird could bleed to death. Just be careful. Vet is best.

It could possess a large bacterial load. Work by applying a antimicrobial [poultry safe] spray. It might soften up. It could be anything from a cyst to tumor to bacteria infection- if you have access to a vet that is what I recommend.

If you try to pull it out like that video- fair warning. If it's next to a blood vessel your bird could bleed to death. Just be careful. Vet is best.
We domt have any vets that specialize in poultry any more and the nearest one is to far away to go during this lockdown

Back
Top Bottom