in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

img_2_1681905598113.jpg

Yes'm. That's Georgia. She wanted to look fancy while guarding for me for a thing I had to do. Well, actually she didn't care how fancy she looked, but I did. 😆
I love the breed, too. Getting a red boy late this year. Totally won't paint his nails. His name will be Moses. Can't wait to meet him!
I love big dogs. I used to have Golden's like sour. Didn't know the Dobie breed that well until I watched Ruby for a while on the net. Hear of ger? She passed away with that heart problem Dobies can get.

The Golden Gate Bridge, one of the most iconic landmarks in the United States, celebrated its 50th anniversary in 1987 with much fanfare. The festivities included a grand parade, fireworks display, and a number of musical performances. However, the highlight of the event was the estimated 800,000 people who flocked to the bridge to join in the celebrations. This was a remarkable turnout, considering that the bridge was designed to accommodate a maximum of only 50,000 people at any given time.
The sheer weight of the crowd caused the bridge to sag by as much as seven feet, an unprecedented occurrence that sent shockwaves throughout the engineering community. Despite concerns over the structural integrity of the bridge, no damage was sustained and the celebrations continued without interruption. The event was a testament to the enduring popularity of the Golden Gate Bridge, as well as a testament to the resilience of the structure itself. Today, the bridge remains an iconic symbol of San Francisco and a must-see destination for tourists from around the world.
FB_IMG_1681921113687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom