in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Well hurry up and tell whomever is in charge of the fashion industry to stop being sexist and put cargo pockets on women's clothing so we can tote around our face masks without them getting smooshed
Which is why I buy men's pants. LOVE those big pockets!
My wife and I keep tossing around the idea of designing a fashion label for women that sells pants with actual useful pockets and fits more figures than "stripper pole thin". With fun features like adjustable waists and sizes ranging from "fun sized" on up to "giraffe legs". For real women.

And not making them 200 freaking bucks a pair, but having them last a decent amount of time too.
:bow

fotoshopped, but cute.PNG

Beelitz Sanatorium, built around 1898, one of formerly 60 buildings, built back then for tuberculosis sick blue collar workers, they stayed there 3 months, later on largest russian hospital outside of Russia, when they left in 1992 it fell into disarray and people stole what they could ( even the copper off the roofs) , bought by a company in 2015 and now you can look at it , even from a tree top path

Attachments

• 3EDF965C-8E8C-4B05-BFF3-E79791173E0B.jpeg
    3EDF965C-8E8C-4B05-BFF3-E79791173E0B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Oh, when I worked as a sysadmin, I always took multi-colored wires. I have had green, blue, pink, grey, taupe, black armored, orange, white, red and yellow. There were few computers in each department, from 10 to 80 pieces, and multi-colored wires made life easier, it was always easy to understand which wire went where. In other matters, we used numbered patch panels, from which I also numbered the taps to the sockets.
I also had patchords with caps of different colors, which made life even easier.
Now I don’t do this, but I live in the village and graze goats and geese, and once I alone served at least 500 computers. True, they were all the same and all malfunctions were predictable.
But I didn’t deal with fiber optics, and I didn’t have a tool for welding it, for this I had to call in craftsmen from outside. In other matters, the network inside was ordinary, from an 8-core cable. Sockets in Russia usually have B-wiring.
Now there is a lot of fiber scattered across the country, it is proposed to use Wi-Fi, but at home I did not switch to it, using the usual 8-core network. I never learned how to use wireless networks. :)
Reminds me of a New WKRP episode. The engineer was working on job security - replacing all the colored wires with black wire. :lau
It makes my head hurt, but I can't look away.

Back
Top Bottom