in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

FB_IMG_1551139551885.jpg

I was just kidding. Of course we are friends and it goes back a ways. It's just that "list your friends," thing on another thread. It was "so high school-ish".

I've been on BYC longer than some folks, so had more time to make more friends. I was going to list them and didn't. A longer list than someone else doesn't make anyone a prize winner.

Some folks are just proud of the "names they don't include," like maybe they will die of rejection. HA Ha.

That's what I mean "like high school behavior."

I was just kidding. Of course we are friends and it goes back a ways. It's just that "list your friends," thing on another thread. It was "so high school-ish".

I've been on BYC longer than some folks, so had more time to make more friends. I was going to list them and didn't. A longer list than someone else doesn't make anyone a prize winner.

Some folks are just proud of the "names they don't include," like maybe they will die of rejection. HA Ha.

That's what I mean "like high school behavior."
Ah, gotcha. Lol! No worries, I wasn't offended. :hugs I just tend to consider peeps friends easily. :lol: I'm honored it's official now. :p

Back
Top Bottom