in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Of course with them being crazy they'd probably love it.
idunno.gif
You have no idea... Picture this. 10 mile police chase ends with the car climbing a tree an flipping. I show up to find a stunned cop standing by his car. I walk over to the flipped car an there is an 80+ year old hanging upside down in the car, sucking oxygen. She turns to me an starts screaming "Shoot me MF, Shoot me"

Dont think she did. The crash happened over the state line so I turned it over to the Alabama crew an stood by the sheriff with the same stunned look as him. Other than having a death wish she seemed fine. I think the sheriff was in worse shape. After 10 miles of chasing a car that was trying to hit other people then watching it flip, he was expecting to see a drugged up teen. When he ran to the car with his gun drawn an kicked the back window out, an old lady on oxygen screaming "shoot me" was the last thing he expected.

Eggsie I must have known that because I slept like a baby last night - and I never do that. Incidentally "Eggsie "was the main character in KIngsman:the Secret Service, I LOVED that movie.

Rebel, that person may have intended to crash all along for suicidal purposes. People that don't succeed are VERY upset. Good thing no car fire, since oxygen was on board.

Rebel, that person may have intended to crash all along for suicidal purposes. People that don't succeed are VERY upset. Good thing no car fire, since oxygen was on board.
She did, an she failed badly. She blew threw a light coming off an exit ramp then came around the sheriff in the wrong lane. The 10 mile chase, she was in the wrong lane most of the time but everyone got out of her way.. She drove in to the boonies where she had no one to hit. When she crossed the state line she turned on the very next road. I assume to turn around. She lost control when she turned. Went threw the ditch which slowed her down then crossed the road an hit the one in a million trees that grow sideways an not up. The car ramped up the tree an rolled over. She did not go anywhere ether. She had no seat belt on but she fit so tightly behind the wheel that it didn't mater. The most damage in the whole thing was the sheriff kicking the window out.. If we would have flipped the car back over for her she could have an would have taken off again. So she tried as hard as she could an failed as badly as she could have.

Back
Top Bottom