in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Thank you! The big one is Belle and little guy is Scooter. Belle was a tiny shelter puppy, half Newfie and half mystery. Scooter showed up a few years ago and moved in. Guessing he's poodle and terrier based on coat and behavior (he's smart but obsessed with catching the backyard squirrels).
Oh, I love the amber eyes! They just pop aginst that black and white. Such wonderful names too. :p

Last edited:
I love all the dog pictures!
wee.gif

You all have seen these, but i have to join in

Bisket the spoiled, Sadie the sweet and Jasper the tolerant

I didn't know we could give ovations for that. I thought it had to be for very informational/helpful posts. Aw gee! How many ovations can you give in one day? If cute/adorable ovations are allowed, I'd be 'out' of them every day.

I didn't know we could give ovations for that. I thought it had to be for very informational/helpful posts. Aw gee! How many ovations can you give in one day? If cute/adorable ovations are allowed, I'd be 'out' of them every day.
If they make go, 'Gasp!', 'aww', 'wow', 'ha ha', or 'interesting' they get a thumbs up.
I am not easily impressed, so I rarely run out.
So when you get one of mine you have made me happy, or informed. or made me laugh.
or I thought it was good advice.

That way I can pat someone on the back without cluttering up the threads with
big_smile.png

which I used to do.
Now I clutter up your in box, which is probably more annoying.

Humm. Conundrum. which would you all rather?
maybe there are more rules than I am aware.
Straighten me out here.
hu.gif

If they make go, 'Gasp!', 'aww', 'wow', 'ha ha', or 'interesting' they get a thumbs up.
I am not easily impressed, so I rarely run out.
So when you get one of mine you have made me happy, or informed. or made me laugh.
or I thought it was good advice.

That way I can pat someone on the back without cluttering up the threads with :D
which I used to do.
Now I clutter up your in box, which is probably more annoying.

Humm. Conundrum. which would you all rather?
maybe there are more rules than I am aware.
Straighten me out here.
:confused:  

Totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom