2. Find boxes
  3. Catch nasty creatures
  4. Put said nasty creatures in boxes
  5. Ship them to Marlon's house
Happy birthday, Merry Christmas, etc.
tongue.png

Note to self...
1. Remove address from my website...
2. Do not open any packages postmarked New York...
hide.gif

Quote:
Hah.... If any show up here, I know exactly what I'll be doing with them:
  1. Find a net
  2. Find boxes
  3. Catch nasty creatures
  4. Put said nasty creatures in boxes
  5. Ship them to Marlon's house
Happy birthday, Merry Christmas, etc.
tongue.png

Note to self...
1. Remove address from my website...
2. Do not open any packages postmarked New York...
hide.gif

tongue2.gif

Old farmer bends down by his still to start filling a jug when he hears a twig crack. Farmer spins around to see a revenuer walking up to him.

Farmer thinkin quickly offers up information in exchange for letting him an his little still be. He tells the revenuer about the biggest corn whiskey operation he has ever seen. How they are trucking it in an out of there day an night. An how they are cutting it with some of the nastiest chemicals he has ever seen mixed with shine.

Revenuer agrees an helps him rip the still apart. As they pour the last two jugs out the farmer gives up the name of the biggest store in the county. They both shake hands an part ways happy.

The next morning the farmer hears a knock at his door an finds a very mad revenuer on the other side of it. Revenuer tells him he ripped that store apart an never found a jug of shine. Farmer laughs an says that's your problem. He don't have it in jugs. He is selling that mess right out of the gas pumps, don't know how you could miss that bright yellow sticker he uses to advertise with... --Marlon N Weldon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom