In memory of Chickassan

21hens-incharge

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
It is with a very heavy heart that I say goodbye to a dear friend.

@Chickassan passed away on July 7,2022 at just 46 years of age.

Those that knew her were lucky. She was a wonderfully nice, funny, kind individual.

I spent a lot of time laughing with her through both fun times and tough times. No matter how bad things were she had a way of finding humor in it.

She adored her flock of chickens she lovingly called "Derps". Most were Salmon Faverolle. They were her favorite due to their less than smart antics.

I miss you my friend. Rest in Peace Vikki.

It is with a very heavy heart that I say goodbye to a dear friend.

@Chickassan passed away on July 7,2022 at just 46 years of age.

Those that knew her were lucky. She was a wonderfully nice, funny, kind individual.

I spent a lot of time laughing with her through both fun times and tough times. No matter how bad things were she had a way of finding humor in it.

She adored her flock of chickens she lovingly called "Derps". Most were Salmon Faverolle. They were her favorite due to their less than smart antics.

I miss you my friend. Rest in Peace Vikki.
I am so Sorry.! Had seen them around did not really know them :confused:

Oh my goodness.

How sad.

Do you know what happened?

I don't know any details and did not feel right pressing her grieving husband for any.
If he wants to share I am sure he will find this thread...since I sent him a link.

I cannot image losing my spouse at such a young age. I sincerely hope he is doing ok.

Back
Top Bottom