I'm so old I Remember when:

The bobbing bird toy on the edge of a glass.

1712257391018.gif

Is your county sending out notices about stocking up on food, water, and gas?
Not that I have seen, but we began stocking up on food two weeks ago because we're expecting company and do NOT want to be fighting crowds this weekend. Water is not an issue because we live 30 miles out of town and are on a well. There's a gas station two miles from here and we're topping off our vehicles tonight. DH is driving away from the POT* Saturday after church to go get our Kid from the Academy and bringing him back on Sunday. He'll gas up again far away from here on Sunday, so gas shouldn't be a issue.

*Path Of Totality.

Not that I have seen, but we began stocking up on food two weeks ago because we're expecting company and do NOT want to be fighting crowds this weekend. Water is not an issue because we live 30 miles out of town and are on a well. There's a gas station two miles from here and we're topping off our vehicles tonight. DH is driving away from the POT* Saturday after church to go get our Kid from the Academy and bringing him back on Sunday. He'll gas up again far away from here on Sunday, so gas shouldn't be a issue.

*Path Of Totality.
Wait. Why would water be a issue? I can see food being a problem considering the swarms of people goggling at the sky, but shouldn't the water work just fine if you have city utilities?

*Path Of Totality.
I haven't heard anything about the eclipse over here. :idunno
But I sure hope we don't run out of gas!

Back
Top Bottom