I'm so old I Remember when:

FB_IMG_1706829719122.jpg

Depends where you live. Nudist colonies do exist. The law here permits public nudity as long as it is not done to arouse prurient interest.
Way back when they're was a member of the fire department that lived in a nudist colony. He asked if I would help him disassemble a deck on his camper. Sure I said, well it was NOT what i envisioned. There was cellulite, rolls and saggs as far as the eye could see.

We were also mortified if anyone ever saw any of our undergarments, even bra straps. We went so far as to use those tiny, gold-colored safety pins to pin the bra strap to the inside seam of our shirt or blouse, making sure it stayed put and wouldn't peak out from under our top. Now women wear bras as tops.

I saw someone wearing pajamas boarding an airplane a few weeks ago. When did it become okay to wear pajamas in public? 🤷‍♀️
I can't believe what some teachers wear to school. Leggings drive me crazy. There is a time and place for them and teaching kids is not one of them

Way back when they're was a member of the fire department that lived in a nudist colony. He asked if I would help him disassemble a deck on his camper. Sure I said, well it was NOT what i envisioned. There was cellulite, rolls and saggs as far as the eye could see.
So, REAL people!

Back
Top Bottom