I'm so old I Remember when:

Thank you for your understanding, Elk! My keyboard has an uncanny ability to throw an E in front of my finger whenever I try to type an R. It substitutes an S when I wish to type an A. A P will appear in place of an O, and a C or a V will take the place of a space between words. I know my keyboard is secretly laughing at me while doing this, and is having a wonderful time, but honestly,
WE ARE NOT AMUSED!
It can be due to a build up of static electricity inside the keyboard. Of course it can also be due to "fat finger syndrome".

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time I saw a pay phone booth.
In the early 70's I walked into a phonebooth, put the receiver to my ear and suddenly realized someone had smeared ketchup on the earpiece. Got an earful. I don't know if the ones who did it were watching or not, the only one I could hear laughing was my cousin, who had driven up with me.

In the early 70's I walked into a phonebooth, put the receiver to my ear and suddenly realized someone had smeared ketchup on the earpiece. Got an earful. I don't know if the ones who did it were watching or not, the only one I could hear laughing was my cousin, who had driven up with me.
Bet you always looked first after that.

You're lucky it was ketchup and not something else.

1710154116524.png

Phone table-where you can sit and gossip on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom