I'm so old I Remember when:

Why doesn’t anyone like cats? :confused: She even shares the bed with the dog! :)
Reminds me of two of our cats. This first (he's been dead for over 8 years already) slept with our dog every night! One of our current cats loves two of our dogs, especially the Golden. She'll even curl herself around the Golden's legs and curl up to sleep with her.

GIF by moodman

Not true. Try telling that to ancient Egyptians…

And are you ready for another round of snow yet Moony or what? :p

GIF by moodman

Not true. Try telling that to ancient Egyptians...
Can't. They're not around anymore.
I'm not blaming they're demise on cats but it was the cats.

And are you ready for another round of snow yet Moony or what? :p
No, not in the least. More snow due on Friday and with temps dropping into the negatives by Saturday and Sunday none of what we got and will get is gonna go anywhere.
I haven't been able to make it out for 2 days. Will need to try again tomorrow though.
How bad did you get hit?

I was talking about the magazine, back in the 1970s.

*1980s*
unless we're talking about two very different things
I think we're talking about different things. The magazine was a young girl/woman's ... Women's Day? ish type of thing. Information about skin care and diet, lots of stuff about Girl Scouts, short stories. The first time I ever heard of anorexia nervosa was in American Girl.

Can't. They're not around anymore.
I'm not blaming they're demise on cats but it was the cats.

No, not in the least. More snow due on Friday and with temps dropping into the negatives by Saturday and Sunday none of what we got and will get is gonna go anywhere.
I haven't been able to make it out for 2 days. Will need to try again tomorrow though.
How bad did you get hit?
4-5” of snow from yesterday and the day before so far…Looking at getting hit with another 5-8” now. Low temp of 11°F/-2°C expected for tonight.

I just got back home from stocking up at the feed and liquor store so I think I’m ready to go, but yeah…Winter sucks.

Here’s a view of the Missouri River:
2314DAAE-B9CB-4658-AF51-B0BDF7C8EC94.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom