I'm so old I Remember when:

Tryin to catch up on this thread Man it blew up fast Im like 80 pages behind! And I fear I'll repeat something someones already shared. But anyway // I loved this show

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-11-27 18-02-48.png
    Screenshot from 2023-11-27 18-02-48.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 3
I can remember wanting to go to school for the first day. After that I never wanted to go to school again. The second day I refused to get on the school bus. The bus driver got out of his seat and pulled me by my arm while my mother pushed me from behind. After that I got on the bus without any fuss even though I hated school.
Awwww I should laugh, but I know what you felt, I too hated school, but mom chased me to school with the broom apparently! 🤨

Tryin to catch up on this thread Man it blew up fast Im like 80 pages behind! And I fear I'll repeat something someones already shared. But anyway // I loved this show
I remember the Old Doctor (Dr Who), and the Drs to follow, I even had a super long scarf like the fourth doctor (Tom Baker), and learnt the hard way not to wear it skating 😆 if I could go back in time for that one….. 😆

Back
Top Bottom