Icelandic Chickens

Quote: Yes, Whippoorwill Farms has all the lines, including the last import. I have some due to hatch May 5th, if you are interested and we can come up with a way to get them to you.

Mary just don't let Kelly see them. Then they can all be pullets.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Easter HAL Icelandic chicks....
Well, the chocolate one up front looks like a boy :/
What breeders does everyone get their icelandics from? I would love some from recently imported. I currently have some from whippoorwill and love them.
My birds are all from TheBirdGuy and coldupnorth. So I forgot to state earlier that my total number from the hatch was seven. I have someone driving from two hours away on Monday to get four of them, which is awesome. She's really excited and I'm happy to see them going to a good home.

Just thought I would share some updated baby pics of my littles. They are now a month old. It's funny- with my EE babies, I always think they look kind of hawk-like by this age, but these guys remind me more of road runners! They are all legs and most of my hatch have crests.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

@RedIII Congrats on the hatch and
highfive.gif
for "spreading the Icelandic love"!

@kathleens1979 They are a fine looking group!! How many Icelandics have you hatched? Are any of the pullets broody yet? I haven't had any more since the two that are raising the Easter Hatchalong chicks.

Back
Top Bottom