I want to try and change my city law about having chickens within city limits. Cassopolis Michigan.

Best of luck to you! I never understood how it's ok for folks to have constantly barking dogs, trash raiding and garden destroying cats and let's face it, more than half aren't even vacc'ed and are wormy and flea and tick laden ... but you can't have chickens? Stupid.
So good luck. (Sorry. Pet peeve)

1713839179749.png

I know but
You said it Pet, dogs and cats are considered Pets and Chickens are considered Livestock and different laws to abide by.
I despair of that. My girls are my comfort, solace, mind altering go-to for enjoyment. I'm a 100% PTSD 3 combat tour veteran. I don't say that for sympathy (i hate that, lol) but to illustrate that every person is different. I don't enjoy normal "pets". I have 3 pet male rats that make my life joyful and 30-odd chickens and this grouping helps me so much. Far more than drugs!

I know but

I despair of that. My girls are my comfort, solace, mind altering go-to for enjoyment. I'm a 100% PTSD 3 combat tour veteran. I don't say that for sympathy (i hate that, lol) but to illustrate that every person is different. I don't enjoy normal "pets". I have 3 pet male rats that make my life joyful and 30-odd chickens and this grouping helps me so much. Far more than drugs!
I completely respect all "normal pet" owners, of course! Hopefully no one misunderstood that. Well... not so much the ones who don't take care of them and allow them to become a neighborhood nuisance. But good pet owners have my respect for sure!

I know but

Thank you for serving. Glad you have found something positive that works for dealing with the after effects.

Back
Top Bottom