I just can't stop crying right now...

The past week one of my roosters was very limp and sad looking. He was PERFECT! This morning! Walking, running, chowing down, and drinking! He died three hrs ago. His brother just died too. He was perfectly normal! Their mate is in my room with me and will be staying with me till it gets warmer. I CAN'T lose her! She's my only Rosecomb bantam left and I love her deeply! From a Christian to a Christian please PM me about something... :) I need to talk to someone right now from these two deaths!
If anyone has any idea why this would happen please let me know!

Maybe spending more time with your other chickens will help you feel better. We have also had chickens die suddenly, sometimes just watching others helps, makes glad that you at least have the others and might learn something to help them if it happens again. Pls what did your chickens look and act like specifically before they died? I'm not an expert but it will help others trying to figure it out. It is very sad that happened-RIP to your beautiful roosters.

He acted paralyzed on his waist down and hour before he died. I opened his tractor coop and he was sitting like a human! I IMMEDIATELY grabbed him and brought him inside again. He died in my arms. His brother was perfectly fine! Brought him and the female in since they were the only ones left and I wanted to make sure they stayed alive for sure! Nice and fine! Walking around clucking, drinking and eating... Nothing whatsoever was wrong. Then I turned around for about 2 minutes and fed my baby duck in my incubator and I literally turned around.... Dead. Makes NO sense! I'm hoping the female stays with me. I love her the most!

BTW the first one that died couldn't stand up for the past week very well and coulnt perch at all so he had been inside with me for a while and recovered beautifully! So he went back outside earlier and immediately got worse again! What's wrong with being outside to them? I just don't get it!

Oh I'm so so sorry Kaylee! I don't understand what happened from your description either. It could have been a stroke or something similar but that doesn't explain two successive deaths. I don't know what else to say about all of this.

Is your hen alright? Keep updating pls.

Yea, I just don't understand why they would both die in the same day!

The reason I said Christian to a Christian pm me was because,

This might sound stupid ( it sounds stupid myself ) but it seems like something posses them. Don't want to ramble about religions, but I know the devil can try and scare you and today three of my birds have had neurological problems...
My Muscovy walks up to me and has a seizure! Three times in one day and I sat there and prayed over his flailing body while he was seizing and when I was finished he just shook it off and walked away!

Of course it could be a miracle from god or just a natural occuring seizure! Who knows!

Well there's no doubt about it - miracles still happen today! Your suggested cause for the deaths is possible but don't get too caught up in all that stuff.

Yea, I'm not one of those demonic believing people. Like I said a christian. So, I look at it like he's trying to scare me. But there is also something wrong with my Muscovy! I'm not joking he just walks up to me and acts like he broke his neck, starts flailing on his back and slowly curls his neck around! Then like I said he just walked away! Weird!

Back
Top Bottom