I’m a New Member - Hello everyone!

Cdbosse

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2024
Hello everyone! My name is Crystal. I joined BYC for a variety of reasons but mainly because I absolutely love my flock and enjoy sharing and learning about caring for them with other flock owners.

I have 5 hens who have all turned 2 years old this month. I did have 6 but sadly one of my sweet girls passed away about a year ago while free ranging 🥺. I still miss her. My 5 consist of 2 bardrocks, 2 Rhode Island Reds, and one Leghorn.

I just added 2 more babies to my flock about 2 weeks ago and I’m so smitten by them! They are Polish hens and have the most adorable feather tufts on the tops of their heads.

My other interests and hobbies are the other animals on my small farm. I have 2 horses, a dog and a cat.

I look forward to discussing our flocks!

Crystal -

Hello everyone! My name is Crystal. I joined BYC for a variety of reasons but mainly because I absolutely love my flock and enjoy sharing and learning about caring for them with other flock owners.

I have 5 hens who have all turned 2 years old this month. I did have 6 but sadly one of my sweet girls passed away about a year ago while free ranging 🥺. I still miss her. My 5 consist of 2 bardrocks, 2 Rhode Island Reds, and one Leghorn.

I just added 2 more babies to my flock about 2 weeks ago and I’m so smitten by them! They are Polish hens and have the most adorable feather tufts on the tops of their heads.

My other interests and hobbies are the other animals on my small farm. I have 2 horses, a dog and a cat.

I look forward to discussing our flocks!

Crystal -
Hello! And welcome to BYC, it's great to have you here! I also love the adorable feather tufts on top on the top of Polish chickens! Good luck with you're flock! :welcome

Back
Top Bottom