Howdy from North Florida 🤠

-BUCK-

Make America Country Again! 🇺🇲💪🤠🦅
Jun 10, 2023
The Sticks
My Coop
My Coop
Howdy! 🤠 I'm a young farmer in Lake City, Florida, and I just joined BYC yesterday. I'm looking forward to learning more about raising chickens from y'all here at BYC.
I have a medium-sized flock of 52 chickens and 2 Lavender Guineas. My flock currently has 16 hatchlings, 13 cockerels and pullets, 23 adult hens and roos, and 2 Lavender Guineas.
I have Guineas, Dorkings, Ameracaunas, a Silkie roo, Red Stars, and Delaware Broilers.
If anyone has any tips on hatching, selling, butchering, etc., Feel free to let me know.
Thanks, y'all🤠🐥

Howdy! 🤠 I'm a young farmer in Lake City, Florida, and I just joined BYC yesterday. I'm looking forward to learning more about raising chickens from y'all here at BYC.
I have a medium-sized flock of 52 chickens and 2 Lavender Guineas. My flock currently has 16 hatchlings, 13 cockerels and pullets, 23 adult hens and roos, and 2 Lavender Guineas.
I have Guineas, Dorkings, Ameracaunas, a Silkie roo, Red Stars, and Delaware Broilers.
If anyone has any tips on hatching, selling, butchering, etc., Feel free to let me know.
Thanks, y'all🤠🐥
Thanks, y'all🤠🐥
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom