How much is a German Pastel Coturnix male worth?

Oob Child

Crowing
May 13, 2023
I have a 6 week old German Pastel male in Australia and I'm not sure if I should sell it or just give it away like I usually do.
How much is one worth in Australia?

I started to reply to this earlier, but wasn't sure if you wanted to hear the answer.

Males are difficult to rehome. If people in you area care about colours and he's actually a very rare colour, you might be able to sell him, but you are better off giving him away.
It's "worth" what ever the market will bare!
Ok, thanks! I didn't have trouble giving away a runty pharaoh quail, so I just thought it might be worth more. I think it probably is, but I'll just give it away.

Also, I don't mind the answer. I doubt I could have sold it for more than $20 anyways.

Ok, thanks! I didn't have trouble giving away a runty pharaoh quail, so I just thought it might be worth more. I think it probably is, but I'll just give it away.

Also, I don't mind the answer. I doubt I could have sold it for more than $20 anyways.
Well, I wasn't being sarcastic, or rude or anyother adjectives you want to add....just the truth, it is worth whatever the market will bare. I don't know what a German pastel is worth in Oz!

Well, I wasn't being sarcastic, or rude or anyother adjectives you want to add....just the truth, it is worth whatever the market will bare. I don't know what a German pastel is worth in Oz!
I know you weren't, sorry if it came off that way!

Back
Top Bottom